Monday, May 7, 2007

Yanit learn Hebrew

Since a couple week back, our Singapore Messianic fellowship started on simple basic Hebrew Lesson. It is pretty hard for me to learn a new language. But with the help of HaShem I will try. It was said that Hebrew language has estimate 60,000 words, 23,000 technical word 30,000 word use in the biblical times, 6,000 word use more than once in the Scriptures.

Lesson one

Personal pronounce

ANI - I, ( In scripture we often see this phrase "ANI YHWH' meaning "I AM THE LORD")

HE - HU (a phrase Yeshua often speak - ANI HU)

SHE - HE

YOU -MAN (AHTAH) WOMAN (AHT)

THEY - HEM

WE - ANAKNU OUR - NU

I BUY - KANAH - KOHNAH(WOMAN) - MAN (KOHNEH) - ANI KOHNAH


Family Members and people use in the book of Ruth

iysh / Nashim (pl) - husband

Ishshah - wife

banim - sons (Pl)

Kallah / Kallot (pl)- Daughter in law

Chamot - Mother in law

Yebemet - Sister in law

Shakenim / shaken - Neigbours

Go'el - Kinsman minyanim

Minyan / מנין / Minyanim (Pl)- a quorum of ten or more adult (over the age of Bar Mitzvah) male Jews for the purpose of communal Jewish services (prayer); a minyan is usually held within a synagogue, but may be (and often is) held elsewhere, usually a home or place of work.

zekenim -elders


עמך עמי ואלהיך אלהי׃

amekh ami ve Eloheicha (אלהיך) Elohai (אלהי):

thy people shall be my people, and thy Elohim my Elohim:

No comments: